We express our deepest sorrow for the people who have passed away due to the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19). We also extend our sincerest condolences to the bereaved families, and our heartfelt sympathies to those who are suffering from or affected by the disease.
We would like to show greatest respect and gratitude to many involved on the frontline including the healthcare professionals in this difficult time, and we sincerely hope for an end to the pandemic as soon as possible.
Mizuma Art Gallery will reopen on Tuesday, 2nd June 2020. We will extend TSUTSUI Shinsuke Exhibition until Saturday, 20th June 2020.
<Date> Wednesday, 8th April – Saturday, 20th June (4/9 – 6/1 temporarily closed)
<Opening time> 12:00 – 18:00 (admission until 17:30)
Closed on Sun., Mon. and holidays
<Venue> Mizuma Art Gallery, Tokyo
We accept admissions by appointments only, and maximum capacity of 6 people per 30 minutes during the exhibition, opened from 12:00 to 18:00 (last admission 17:30).
Please kindly make an appointment through the online website or email below before your visit.
https://airrsv.net/mizumaartgallery/calendar [Japanese Only]
To deter spreading the infection of COVID-19, we will take the following precautions below.
– We will place antiseptic solution near the entrance.
– All of our staffs will wear a mask during the admission period to protect the visitors, and we will correspond through a plastic sheet at the front counter.
– We will regularly ventilate and disinfect the gallery space.
Additionally, we would appreciate your cooperation for the following precautions to slow the spread of the COVID-19.
– If there are over 6 visitors in the gallery, we will request for you to wait in a queue outside.
– We ask that you wear a mask at all times when visiting us.
– We will mandate a temperature check using contactless clinical thermometer. If you have a fever over 37.5℃ degree, we will have to decline your admission.
– Please keep an appropriate distance between you and other visitors.
– We ask that you refrain from visiting us if you have the following conditions:
*Visitor who has a fever, cold, or loss of taste or smell
*Visitor who has had close contact with someone with COVID-19, or possibility to have COVID-19
Thank you so much for your understanding.